Gigapod - what's that supposed to mean?
Yes, first let's clear that up: how do you pronounce "Gigapod"?
To paraphrase somebody, I pronounce "Gigapod" as "Gigapod".:)
Gigapod is a word I made up to make some fun of people that go around like zombies with an overpriced piece of
junk electronic gear in their pockets and (usually) a pair of wires running to their ears.
Gigapod, that's me: a human being.
- Head - holds a million songs or more.
- Five fingers (per hand) - not a mutant.
- Opposing thumbs - can press a button.
- Ears (not shown in technical drawing above).
- All specifications subject to change.